The Swash DR801 Advanced Electronic Bidet Seat offers high-end customizable features at an affordable price. It’s built to give you a modern cleaning experience, boasting a hygienic self-cleaning stainless steel nozzle, ergonomic heated seat, warm air dryer, adjustable water temperature and pressure, automatic deodorizer, and a soothing illuminating nightlight to guide you during midnight trips to the bathroom. You also have the option to save money and energy with the available eco mode. Upgrade your lifestyle and experience the future of personal hygiene today.
- Front and rear wash
- Adjustable stainless steel nozzle
- Hybrid heating system
- Illuminating nightlight
- Warm air dryer
- Heated seat
- Adjustable pressure, move, and massage modes
- Self-cleaning nozzle
- Aerated wash
- Carbon deodorizer
- Gentle-close seat and lid
- Energy saving eco mode
- Round and elongated sizes
- Full of features:A luxurious electronic bidet packed with a range of features including a hybrid water heating system, adjustable wash modes, heated seat, self-cleaning stainless steel nozzle, nightlight, warm air dryer, and carbon deodorizer
- Superior Hygiene:Water cleans in a way that paper can’t. Brondell bidets are safe, sanitary, and innovative. Advance your hygiene and upgrade your bathroom without replacing your toilet.
- Cost Effective:Brondell bidets keep you clean while minimizing the need for toilet paper, saving you money and producing less waste.
- Eco-Conscious: Up to 37 gallons of water are used to produce one roll of toilet paper; the equivalent of nearly 150 washes from a Brondell bidet seat.
Brondell currently sells the Swash line of advanced bidet toilet seats, the LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat, the SpaSuite of entry level bidet products. Our unique blend of the latest technology and modern design has earned numerous awards. Our goal has stayed the same: to continue as a developer of innovative, high-quality, healthy home products dedicated to improving daily living one room at a time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.