Your bathroom and the daily routines you conduct there are as unique as you are. From the design of the space to the way you organize your belongings, it’s clear you pay attention to the little details and how you interact with your space. That’s why every component of the room needs to work together in perfect harmony not only with the rest of the space, but with your routine as well. So while you’re focusing on creating the perfect bathroom space, be sure to consider a Sterlingham towel warmer as well.
For pricing please contact Michael@onlytowelwarmers.com
Here for the first time Sterlingham offers you their unique single rail models available in all the styles found within our existing collections. Here are some of the benefits specific to our single rails.
- Customized sizes from 20” to 40” wide.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- The same dry-line, flexible heating cable as our multi-rail models guaranteeing no leaks.
- Hidden power supply with the electrical connection through the back of the wall mount.
- No need for a bulky, expensive frame installed behind the wall.
- Install one rail, or multiple rails with no limitations.
- All models are available with and without escutcheons, concealed or non-concealed.
- Finishes Available: Polished Unlacquered Brass, Polished Chrome, Brush Brass, Polished Nickel, Satin/Brushed Nickel, Light, Medium or Dark Bronze, Light, Medium or Dark Antique Bronze, Gun Metal, Polished Gold, Antique Gold/Inca Brass, Matte White, Matte Black
- Unheated versions also available.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.