We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email email@example.com
You aren’t just looking for a little bit of luxury in your life. When you go for something, you go all out. It isn’t enough just to have one warm towel—you need the space to heat up all the towels you use and your robe as well. That is luxury; go big or go home.
Your bathroom is your sanctuary—no cold tiles, no damp, chilly towels. You want the best. You deserve the best. And with the Amba Antus, you get to have the best. With more than enough space to keep your entire bathroom linen set nice and toasty, along with your robe, this towel warmer gives you exactly what you deserve. Plus, it easily heats the bathroom and adds a touch of Italian elegance to your décor.
- Width : 20"
- Height : 56-1/2"
- Depth : 4-1/4"
- Distance from the wall is 4 1/4" Inches
- Average temp. range 131°F – 167°F
- Standard voltage - 115 volts
- Crossbars: 32
- Watts: 400
- BTUs: 1364
- Dual-purpose radiator functions as towel warmer and space heater
- Cover plate included with integrated ON/OFF switch with pilot light
- Can be controlled by a 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer (Optional)
- Digital heat controller comes standard on this model (9 different heat settings to choose from)
- Innovative Italian heating system with no liquid
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free
- Silent operation
- Suitable for drying large towels and bathrobes
- Meets stringent European child safety standards
- Flexible design allows for unit to be installed vertically, horizontally or upside down
- High-quality stainless steel available in polished or brushed finishes
- Custom sizes and Hydronic models are available by special order
- Made in Italy
Amba Antus Special Sizes
Installation Manual of Amba Antus A-2056
Technical Drawing of Amba Antus A-2056
Amba Towel Warmers 2021_Catalog
Amba Towel Warmers 2021-4_Price_List_Master
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
So far we like the towel warmer. It heats up quickly. My husband loves his warm towels. The only thing we are trying to figure out is how to hang two towels so they will get dry. This warmer is large but I almost wish is was wider.
Deborah, Thank you for your business. Have you tried folding your towels in thirds?